- New School Year Procedure
- Quick Start Guide!
- The App
- The Websuite
- Parent Share
- NEW: Websuite observations
- Observations by email
- Video Help
- Contact Support
- New Features
Parent Share is a module of new “parent-oriented” features that span the app and the Web Suite.
Key features are:
- Extremely quick, simple and effective way of proving “parental engagement” in the learning process.
- Email reports to every parent in the class with just one click.
- Parents can reply to the email and their responses are automatically stored in their child's records.
- Immediately identify learners who require more observations before creating the parent report.
- Quickly tag observations as being “parent-friendly”. Observations can be excluded from the parent report if unfinished/unsuitable.
- Customise the parent report layout to suit the needs for the school.
- Contact history page, showing every report sent to parents and all responses received back from parents.
- No onerous setup or passwords for parents. Everything is done simply and quickly by email.
- NEW: You can now set up parent emails even quicker by using a CTF file!