With this collection of KS2 multimedia texts, children and their teachers explore a Sherlock Holmes narrative, the poetry of The Rime of the Ancient Mariner and a Shakespeare play. Encourage instruction writing through the Cooks and Cooking unit and report writing through a Police Community Support Officer’s experience.
- Illustrations, animations, videos, sound effects, spoken reading and music bring the words to life
- Glossaries, summaries and activities make the texts easily accessible for all children
- Each story comes with plans and resources for a two week unit that is closely aligned with the Literacy framework
- The texts can also be used in PSHE, Science, History
- Stories include auditory support in the following community languages: Spanish, Gujurati, Urdu, Turkish and Bengali
- Available for: Windows XP and above