Purple Mash CPD in the South East
April 1, 2015, 5:45 pm
Purple Mash is a huge, ever growing resource and we are now supporting schools by offering professional development sessions. So if you don’t feel like you are making the most of what’s on Purple Mash, want to explore the latest functionality or you are looking for ways to teach the new 2014 curriculum, then it’s probably time for a quick twilight update!
Sessions are held at 2Simple Professional Development Centre’s across the South East and give teachers the opportunity to share good practice in a fun, hands-on environment.
- An overview of latest tools and curriculum resources
- Embedding Purple Mash across the curriculum
- Sharing and publishing your children's creative digital content
- Delivering motivational coding lessons in Key Stages 1 and 2
- Setting homework and any time/any place learning using Purple Mash
- Practical ideas to inspire reluctant readers and writers
At no cost for Purple Mash users! Not a user or know of a school without Purple Mash? Come and find out more about using Purple Mash in teaching and learning.
To book a place at a session email Linda Read on firstname.lastname@example.org giving your full name and address of your school, and the details of the session you would like to attend.
Maximum of 2 delegates per school.