Purple MashLog in Book a webinar Start a trial Purple Mash in 2 minutes
Themes and topics are based on the British Curriculum, however Purple Mash’s creative and hands on approach makes it ideal for schools using the IPC and PYP.
Creative tools & games
Specially designed step-by-step lesson activities make teaching coding a breeze. 2Code is included with Purple Mash at no extra cost.Try now
Purple Mash contains dozens of powerful open-ended tools and educational games that let you deliver unique and creative lessons, no matter what the subject.
Just click on a tool to find out more.
Look out for the symbols below, which tell you which subject the tool can be used for, what devices it works on, and what age ranges it’s suitable for.
Look for these symbols:3-5 5-7 Expand key
Age3-5 5-7 7-9 9-11
SubjectsEnglish Literature Maths Computing Art D&T Science History Music Cross Curricular
We’re committed to making the whole of Purple Mash tablet friendly and we’re making good progress. Look out for the ‘tablet symbol’. All future releases will be tablet friendly.
- 2Publish Plus
- 2Create a Story
- Mash Cams
- 2DIY 3D
- 2Design & Make
- Simple City
- Maths City
- Talking Stories
- Literacy Collection
- Stories 2 Tell
- Maths Games
- 2Paint a Picture
- Text Toolkit
Purple Mash contains hundreds of themed publishing projects. It has something for every subject, topic and event.
These fun and engaging projects help turn even the most reluctant writers into budding authors. Each project provides a range of stimuli including videos, writing prompts, sentence starters, word banks, success criteria, themed photographs and clip-art.
And if none of the pre-made projects are suitable, you can easily create your own with one of the customisable blank templates. Then share it with your whole class immediately, or set it as homework at a push of a button.
- Instructional Writing
- Publishing Projects
- Non-Fictional Writing
- Persuasive Writing
- Newspaper Reports
- Letter Writing
There are also thousands of ready-to-use paint projects. Children can explore colours, shapes and textures... without the mess!Set up a free trial today
Features & Benefits
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons for children from 3 to 11 – right across the curriculum
- Raise academic standards through creativity
- Save loads of time in lesson planning
- Set and mark homework online.
- Increase parental engagement
- All of this in one licence!
- Over 25 open-ended creative tools from painting and game design to mind-mapping and spreadsheets
- Hundreds of scaffolded writing templates from English and history to art and science
- Continually updated with topical content and in line with National Curricula
- Dedicated step-by-step 2Code module allows even non-specialists to teach coding
- Pre-differentiated resources allow you to cater for all ability levels
- Free home access for every pupil, including individual saving folders
- Set homework at the click of a button using 2Dos – then assess and feedback online
- Celebrate children’s work using online Display Boards or embed into your school’s website
- Works on desktops, laptops, tablets and electronic whiteboards
- Unlimited free technical support from our in-house team
Purple Mash is subscription based and prices are based on how many children you have in your school.
For a tailored quote please email email@example.com