We'll update your Purple Mash classes and logins for you
July 7, 2017, 8:45 am
As children move through the school, you'll need to update your Purple Mash classes and logins. But don't worry, just fill in our simple spreadsheet and we'll do the rest for you, leaving you free to enjoy your well earned holiday!
Here's a step by step guide.
- Export your pupil and staff data from your school management system, such as SIMS
- Copy pupil names, classes, and UPNs
- Paste the data into the corresponding columns in our spreadsheet - If you have full names in one cell, paste them into the First Name column
- Click on >TEACHER TAB< at the bottom of the sheet
- Copy teacher names, classes, year groups, and email addresses - staff email addresses are really important, because they are used to verify accounts and set passwords
- Paste the data into the corresponding columns - If you have full names in one cell, paste them into the First Name column
- Email the sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name, school name, and school post code in the body of the email
- Relax. We'll update your logins and email you when it's all ready